I’m an undergraduate interested in economics academia. Here are some links that could be beneficial to someone else in my position.
“So I’m thinking about grad school in economics.”
- The big picture: Susan Athey, Chris Blattman, Jesse Shapiro, John List, Andrew Johnston, Al Roth, Alex Eble
Undergrad course advice
- Any math course ever - Dexter Chua’s unbelievable notes and exercises
- Real analysis -
- Grad micro
Predoctoral research opportunities
- About them -
- How to find them
- How to get them -
- How to use them -
- Bonus - undergraduate research -
Letters of recommendation
- Standing out as an undergrad RA
- Will it be a great letter?
- How to ask for a letter
- Recommendation sample
Apply for the NSF
Albert Alex Zevelev links resources to study material.